Friday, February 08, 2008

Pictures from Union

My sons Josh and Tyler caught my bug for ascetics, film and television.  I love photography and film so that has been a great way for us to work on projects together over the years.  Last Wednesday Josh and I drove to Jackson, Tennessee to be with Tyler. 




Josh went in an official capacity as a photo journalist for Fox News channel 10 in Mobile.















I went in my official capacity of concerned father. 

These are a couplel of my pictures to help you see how utterly devastating this storm was at Union.  I post these also to remind you to pray for the rebuilding of a great school.  

Ed Litton

2 comments:

sydnie said...

me and my family pray for your family pastor ed. our family feels the hurt everyday from the lose of my paw-paw. we loved him
and worshiped like we should have worshiped GOD!!!! we love you and will continue to pray for you!!!again we love you.

with love

Sydnie Crenshaw
Mrs. Coleman
3rd grade
north mobile christan school.

Robert Bartlett said...

Pastor Ed,

I have been reading your blog for months now and I must tell you that it has been a blessing to me. I will not even pretend to know the pain and sorrow you have experienced, but I do know that we serve a good God.

I saw a YouTube video, concerning last week's tornado, on another blog I visit and I just wanted to share it with you. It can be found at this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O-IiHCrsK8

I am so happy to hear that Tyler was not injured in the tornado that hit Union University.

We love you and your family,
Robert and Jennifer Bartlett